Here at Immersive Gym Co, we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information for needed administration and to provide the products and services you have requested from us. We will not pass your details onto any third parties. However, from time to time, we would like to contact you with details of other services we provide. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick the boxes on the form on the Contact page to specify which methods we may use to contact you. These are:
Our website and our business comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
This site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to understand how potential clients use our site and the journey that they take through it. This information then helps us make the site even better for our visitors, the information does not give access to any personal information that would allow us to identify a specific individual. It does give us your location, device used to access the webpage and the internet browser you used. Google is by definition a third party data processor. If you do not want GA to track your movements on our webpage then please disable your cookies on your internet browser.
Should you choose to contact us using a contact form on any page of our site, or an email link, the data comes straight to us as an email, it is not stored on the website. Our SMTP servers are protected by SSL so your content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1. (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
2. (b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
3. (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
4. (d) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use;
5. (f) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods / services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details);
6. (g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts);
7. (h) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
8. (i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us; and
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.3 If you would like to opt out of receiving marketing information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the data protection officer at:
5 Sun Studios, 30 Warple Way, London. W3 0RX
Registered Office: 26 Woodstock Road, London, W4 1UF
Tel: +44 (0)20 3819 7787
3.4 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Any breaches in security of this website will be reported immediately to all relevant persons.
We are keenly aware of the trust you place in us, and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we let you know what information we collect using cookies when you use our websites, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience.
Cookies are small text files that websites save locally to your computer, which allow sites to store and use information during your visit. They can improve your experience when using a website by:
We only use first-party Google Analytics cookies to track anonymous usage statistics and do not collect any personal information that can be used to identify you. This helps us analyse data about webpage usage and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
To run our sites we use “session cookies”. These cookies are used to remember selections and preferences that you’ve already made or information that you’ve already given. Certain parts of our sites will not work if cookies cannot be set (for example if you set your browser to refuse all cookies).
You can manage the cookies stored on your computer, or turn them off completely, through your browser settings. Be aware that this may affect your browsing experience or even prevent you from using certain services such as those with a secure login, which require cookies to be set in order to work.
All modern browsers will let you change your cookie settings to give you broad control over whether cookies can be set or not. For more information, visit the help section for the browser you use.
Here are a few of the most popular:
If you are concerned about third party cookies generated by advertisers, you can visit the Your Online Choices website which allows you to turn these off.
Our website is hosted by:
White Cross, Lancaster